MISSION: To support,encourage and promote a strong West Tamar business community
through sound practices that foster social & economic development.
As a member of the West Tamar Chamber of Commerce and in the spirit of this mission
statement I/we recognize that membership is a privilege.
Accordingly, I/we shall undertake to:-
- Conduct business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect
honourably upon the West Tamar business community and fellow Chamber members.
- Abide by the Constitution and this Code of Conduct of the West Tamar Chamber of
- Respect the reputation, profile and status of the Chamber of Commerce and represent the
- Acknowledge and accept that the West Tamar Chamber of Commerce does not condone
the use of email or the internet for illegal, offensive or inappropriate purposes and expects
members & officials to use such facilities in a responsible, effective and lawful manner.
- Understand, support and promote the Mission of the West Tamar Chamber of Commerce
Inc. to the business community.
- Where possible, participate in the functions and activities of the Chamber of Commerce
and lend my/our business and professional expertise.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to my/our customers.
- Conform to all laws established by Municipal, State and Federal governments for the
control of said business, where applicable.
Every Member, by their membership, pledges to observe the spirit of the code in all dealings
and to abide by the constitution of the West Tamar Chamber of Commerce Inc Articles and
Failure to do so may result in the expulsion of a member from the West Tamar Chamber of
Commerce as per Chambers article 32 (1).